Sky Blue Car Lights
Upgraded halogen car light bulbs are translating, on a night driving experience, to more road visibility, more luminous intensity, maximum light output, exceptional whiter light, as well as high-end lighting technologies. Halogen Sky Blue car light bulbs from Wolfram set new standards for automotive lighting with their pure white halogen light for xenon look and color temperatures of up to 5500K.
Sky Blue pure white 5500K halogen car light bulbs
Light quality plays an important role in road safety. A clear field of vision and high visibility can significantly enhance your ability to drive at night. With up to 50% extra light to guide your way, the Sky Blue halogen car light bulb it is also the whitest halogen headlight in Wolfram portfolio.
This powerful car halogen light bulb delivers premium performance in any situation. With up to 50% extra light and a far-reaching beam, you’ll always have a clear "day view" of the night road, enabling you to react to signs and obstacles sooner because of the pure white light color temperature of the Sky Blue car bulbs.
This type of car halogen light bulb combines high-intensity output with low glare so that other road participants can easily see you coming a long way in advance. And do not forget about the modern stylish look that will be seen your "old" car, like a modern one, when replacing a halogen standard car bulb with one of performance halogen Sky Blue that have an xenon look.
Pros of Sky Blue halogen car light bulbs comparing it with Standard halogen car light bulbs:
- up to +50% Extra Light
- delivers a 50% whiter light compared to the standard halogen bulbs
- ultimate style, with up to 5500K intense Pure White light color temperature
- XE Xenon Look
- High contrast and excellent visibility for safe driving
- High-precision coating and high-quality UV-quartz glass
- premium duo packaging of Sky Blue halogen car light bulbs
- made in Korea with high technology equipments and materials
Cons of Sky Blue halogen car light bulbs comparing it with Standard halogen car light bulbs:
- on rain, slush, and snow atmospheric conditions the road visibility can be decreasing due to the whiter light of Sky Blue car bulbs which interfere with the small particles of this kind of weather phenomon
- use only for offroad or show cars
- the power of halogen Sky Blue series bulbs is almost double the power of standard halogen bulbs; check with an automotive electrician for compatibility with your car's electrical system
- the downturn for this upgraded halogen car light bulbs is the lifetime parameter that is a little bit more than half compared with standard halogen light bulbs